The Texas Twenty!
Let us kill what bugs you
The Texas Twenty!
Inspection / Identification
- Look for wasp nests, carpenter bee holes, spider webs, ant trails / tubes and other wood destroying insects.
- Look for new termite mud tubes and wings of swarming termites both inside and outside home.
- Full assessment of home and yard and extent of any infestation
Treatment & Protection:
When active pests or termites exist, we will address any known issues and provide aggressive intervention to eliminate it. Depending on the need and services selected by client this may include:
- Application of chemical to eliminate pest and stop further damage.
- Placement of protective systematized barrier against pest to assure that they stay away.
Inside the House
- Spray chemical on baseboards around the home
- Treatment of attic and/or crawl space
- Inject cracks and crevices in kitchen and bathroom cabinets
- Treat around all doors and windows
- Treat at all accessible plumbing penetrations
- Treat under and around refrigerator, washer, dryer and hot water heater
- When existing infestation exists, bait stations are set under kitchen and bathroom sinks as well as in pantries to treat for ants
- Treat around top and bottom of garage or carport
Outside the House / Yard
- Remove spider webs, wasp nests and any insect evidence
- Treat around doors and windows
- Treatment around garbage cans, wood piles and under decks (where accessible)
- Treatment of garage, patios, porches, screen rooms and screened pool space
- Treatment of mulch or soil perimeter of building, including any ant hills within a 10’ radius of the building with attention to cracks and crevices
Communication / Recommendation
- Provide a detailed service report and preventive tips to keep client’s home pest-free between scheduled treatments
- Make recommendations to client of any vulnerable areas in their house / yard and methods to minimize the risk